Are you living the real good life? If so, my readers would love to hear from you! Folks come to this blog to see how a real person lives – some times its good, some times its not, but we try to laugh and learn from each adventure.
Hot topics include: yoga, cookies, babies, and real life anecdotes.
What could you write about?
- What do you do to make it a real good life?
- Read any good books lately?
- What’s your favorite part of being a parent? Sister? Son? Office drone? Amateur photographer? (You get the idea…)
- What recipes must we try?
- Who is your hero?
- Tell me about the best dessert of your life.
- What are you grateful for?
- What sucky thing have you recently learned from?
- If you could go back 10 years, what (if anything) would you do differently?
- How do you keep from going bonkers with cabin fever?
If writing isn’t your thing, I’d love to do a few photos-only posts or even a Youtube video or two. Perhaps Pinterest is more your style and you’d love to list your Top 10 Winter Craft Projects. You tell me!
To be considered as a guest blogger, please contact me ASAP with your topic and a link to your own blog, if you have one. (No worries if you don’t!) Once we have confirmed that the topic is appropriate*, I will give you a due date and some further parameters about pictures and word count.
I will do my best to promote your own blog/Etsy shop/hopes and dreams as best I can when your post goes live. We’re all in this together, ladies and gents!
*I have to reserve the right to NOT go with a suggested post for any reason I deem appropriate. I am the queen on this blog if nowhere else. 🙂 That said, as long as you don’t go the offensive route, I really can’t imagine there would be any problem here.